Travertine tiles so rich, elegant and authentic looking, only you will know their true origin. Produced with premium white cement, Ivory and Graphite Travertine look as if they just came from European quarries. Perfect for pools, patios and walkways. Travertine bullnose is ideal for pool coping and step treads.
- Three sizes, ea. with eighteen unique faces
- Detailed travertine top and sides, smooth honed surface
- No spacers, gap or no-gap installation
- For paths, patios, pools and overlays
- Matching step block, wall, and fire pit
- Radius edges for no-gap installation
- Strong and durable 10,000 psi concrete
Important Installation Notes
- Gap tiles 1/4" to aid in leveling and aesthetics
- Compact with buffer pad to prevent scuffing
- Pull from different pallets, and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
|Small||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||46 lbs.||20||40||970 lbs.|
|Medium||24 x 18 x 2" H||3 sq. ft.||70 lbs.||18*||54*||1,450 lbs.|
|Large||24 x 24 x 2" H||4 sq. ft.||88 lbs.||18*||72*||1,810 lbs.|
|Bullnose||24 x 12 x 2" H||2 sq. ft.||43 lbs.||20||40||910 lbs.|
Silver Creek's landscape tiles, steps, caps & tops and wall products are strong (10,000 psi) wet cast reproductions of handcrafted originals. These manufactured landscape products look and feel like the real thing and all are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. See complete warranty at: silvercreekstoneworks.com
Partial pallet quantities available. Special color runs available with set-up fee, minimum quantities apply. Customer must take 100% of product run. Special Note: 24 x 18, 24 x 24, and 24 x 12 Bullnose CANNOT be double stacked.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Click here for assistance and to request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
We are always looking for gorgeous projects! Tell us about yours for a chance to be featured in our next catalog or project idea galleries.
Some of our literature is available to "Browse". This option is useful for quick viewing when using your mobile device or when using a computer without Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer.